- Unique local presence in the Nordic region
- Employees with high competence who are driven to solving our customers' needs
- We offer a large product range and specialized processing services combined with expertise in logistics, strong distribution networks and modern customer service solutions
- High delivery precision and short lead times, with services that help customers improve their material flows
- Close cooperation with strategic suppliers, key customers and segments
Steel, metals and a strong belief in the Nordic industry
Tibnor supplies steel, metals and production services to the industry in the Nordics and Baltics. We are driven to make a difference for all our customers. For we, just like them, have to work harder, smarter and better to compete in global competition. As a modern distributor of steel and metals, we understand that our role extends far beyond the actual delivery. We make a difference!
Number of employees
1200 employees in 7 countries
Tibnor is a subsidiary of SSAB with a share of the SSAB Group's total net sales of 12%.
Kimmo Väkiparta (1964)
Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Tibnor has sales offices, warehouses and processing facilities in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark and the Baltics. Our head office is located in Solna outside Stockholm. Each country has local management teams with good knowledge of their respective markets. Purchasing and inventory management, parts business, IT, marketing, communication and HR are centrally managed. In Sweden, we also have our subsidiaries that operate under their own brand.
Kimmo Väkiparta is the President and CEO of Tibnor, responsible for the company's daily operations. In addition to the President and CEO, the management consists of eight members, each with a clear responsibility for effectively securing and working for Tibnor's interests and strategy.
Head of Tibnor Finland and Baltics
Head of Tibnor Denmark
Head of Tibnor Norway
Head of Finance, IT and Digital Transformation
Head of Safety, People and Culture
Head of Purchasing and Inventory Management